Kansas City Canine Orthopedics
Let’s get back to play
Our goal is to return 100% of our patients to the activity they love and enjoy, whether that is leisurely walks in the neighborhood, playing with unbridled enthusiasm at the dog park, or having a clean run at an agility competition.
Click here to read our complete mission statement.
Why Kansas City Canine Orthopedics
WHAT IS A SPECIALIST?
THE SPECIALISTS OF SPECIALISTS
MORE CONSISTENT RESULTS, BETTER OUTCOMES
SPORTS MEDICINE SERVICES
- Comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of problems that affect canine athletes and working dogs
- Diagnostic nano-arthroscopy including for
- Medial shoulder instability
- Elbow disorders
- Stifle (knee) injuries
- Canine orthobiologics including
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Stem cell therapy (ie stromal vascular fraction, bone marrow aspirate concentrate)
- Autologous protein solution
ADVANCED ORTHOPEDIC SERVICES
- Minimally Invasive Arthroscopy
- Minimally Invasive Cranial Cruciate Ligament Repair with Arthroscopy: TPLO, CBLO, Cranial Closing Wedge Osteotomy, TightRope, Extra-capsular repair
- Joint Replacement and Resurfacing
- Elbow Dysplasia
- Shoulder Disorders
- Hip Dysplasia
- Tendon Injury Repair
- Minimally Invasive or Open Fracture Repair
- Patellar Luxation Correction
- Angular Limb Deformity Corrective Osteotomy
- Advanced Imaging, 3D Printing, and Virtual Surgery Planning
Meet Our Veterinary Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Team
Thank you for your kind words
Hearing from our clients and seeing our patients back in action is what drives us! Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we have helped you and your canine companion get back to what you love.
We have received excellent care with Dr. Franklin! Can't wait for their orthopedic hospital to open this fall!